Thursday, 27 September 2007

Lucas 3YO Birthday Part 2

Time flies!! It seems like we just went to the school to celebrate luc's 2nd birthday awhile ago, and it's his 3rd birthday today!! In the midst of my confinement, I sneaked out to celebrate luc's 3 year old birthday at Zion Kids. We sent him to school in the morning because Vicki and Jeslyn (his teachers) wanted to bring him out for lunch (since I am being confined). So they brought him to Sizzler and apparently, he ate so much!! We went to his school late afternoon and he was still asleep. Was so surprised (and happy of cos!) when he saw us the moment he opened his eyes!! Anyway, I am glad I didn't miss this mini-party. We had a great time! On the way home in the car, luc surprisingly said 'Thank you' to us. When we asked him 'Thank you for???' His reply 'Thank you for my birthday'. We were so so touched... he's so grown up now! We Thank God for Lucas :)

1 comment:

MAH-Sters said...

Lucas is such a sensible boy...you guys have taught him well! Keep it up!